Areas of Practice
Scottsdale Arizona Attorneys
Finding a law firm in Scottsdale, Arizona that suits your needs, from experience to availability, is easier said than done. However, it is anything but impossible.
No matter if you are searching for a Scottsdale divorce attorney, personal injury attorney, or somebody who can help with a real estate related lawsuit, you have come to the right place.
Find the Best Law Firm Scottsdale
It is one thing to say you are going to find the best law firm in Scottsdale for your situation, but it is another thing entirely to put the appropriate amount of time into doing so.
Questions to ask your personal injury, bankruptcy, family (divorce) or real estate attorney:
1. What type of experience do you have with cases similar to mine? This is the most important question to ask any Scottsdale law firm, as you only want to consider those with a long history of success.
Would you really hire a Scottsdale bankruptcy lawyer when you need an injury lawyer? Of course not. Find somebody with targeted experience and knowledge. You will be better off for it in the long run.
2. How much success have you had in the past? There is only one thing better than hiring an attorney with experience: hiring one that has had a lot of success in the courtroom.
Filing a lawsuit may be the first step in receiving the compensation you deserve or the outcome you have been chasing. However, this is only the first step in the process. You need an attorney who has what it takes to win your case.
3. How will the process unfold if I hire your law firm? Even though your lawyer will be doing most of the work involved with the case, you have to make yourself available to ensure that things are moving forward in a timely manner.
From day one, you need to know your responsibilities and what is expected of you.
4. Who will be handling my case? There may be several attorneys, as well as other legal professionals, working on your case day after day. You need to be comfortable with all of these people, not just the lead attorney.
5. What is your fee? The answer to this question will be based largely on the type of case you have. If hiring a Scottsdale personal injury attorney, you won’t pay out any money unless you win. The same is not true when hiring a Scottsdale real estate attorney, for example.
You need to discuss the fee upfront to ensure that you are comfortable with the arrangement.
Contact a lawyer
If you find yourself in need of legal counsel, the last thing you want to do is wait around and hope that the issue resolves itself. This is not likely.
You owe it to yourself to contact an experienced Scottsdale law firm with the knowledge necessary to provide you with high quality service. When you have the right team on your side, you can move forward with the hope of resolving your issue in the near future.
All Rights Reserved - Copyright © 2004-2020 Hymson Goldstein Pantiliat & Lohr, PLLC
ARIZONA - 14500 N. Northsight Blvd. Suite 101 Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Phone 480-991-9077 Fax 480-443-8854
NEW YORK - 525 Chestnut Street, Suite 203 Cedarhurst, NY 11516 Phone 516-596-8366 Fax 480-443-8854